Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Toulouse
Toulouse is famous for being a very dynamic city, from its demographic, academic, cultural or economic point of view. Tourism traffic has been increasing year after year which has helped developing a strong and sustainable economic sector. This data is even more obvious since seasonal rental platforms such asAirbnb or Homeawayemerged in the city. Today, many of the tourists staying in Toulouse decide to rent their accommodation through these platforms. You own a property in Toulouse? Gain peace-of-mind and profitability thanks to theAirbnb property management offered by Luckey Homes.
Fourth most populous city of France with over 470 000 residents – and 750 000 with the conglomeration – Toulouse welcomes every year more than 5,5 million of tourists. As a proof of its popularity, Occitanie is one of the rare regions of France where the tourist trade has increased in 2016 (+1,2% vs -1,3% for the whole country).
The short-term rental also benefits from the tourism expansion: more than 5000 properties are listed on seasonal platforms, 35% more than last year. In other words, more than 130 000 tourists decide to book their home each year.
Toulouse offers many sights to its visitors; indeed, the city has a strong historical heritage such as La Place du Capitole and the Basilique Saint-Sernin. Enjoy a walk in the streets of the old city to admire the pink brick walls which explains the city’s nickname “The pink city”. If you like science you won’t be disappointed to visit Toulouse: it’s the European capital of the Aerospatiale and aeronautic industry and it also stands out by its pharmaceutical industry. You can visit the Cité de l’Espace and the Natural History Museum. Finally, if you are looking for peace and nature, the city offers thousand hectares of green spaces: wander around the Japanese garden, the Canal du Midi river or around the Garonne docks.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries