Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Caen
Calvados is the 8th most visited region by French residents with only a surface of 5500km². Caen museums and tourist sitesattract 800 000 visitors per year. The city has the “Commune touristique” label which means it’s a dynamic and high quality city to visit. Business tourism represents 34% of the market and the average price per night is 73€. Many reasons to entrust your property to Luckey Homes’ Airbnb rental management!
Founded by Guillaume Le Conquérant, Caen is located in the north-west of the country. Named “la Ville aux cent clochers” (which literally means the city of a hundred bell-towers), the ducal city inherited an architectural heritage maintained until WW2, indeed, in June 1944 Caen witnessed the battle of Normandy.
The famous Peace Memorial is known worldwide and it’s a must-do when visiting Normandy. Caen’s memorial hosts every year many conferences and events; you can also visit Caen’s theatre and the “Musée des Beaux-Arts”.
Caen has a great geographic location to discover Normandy. It’s a few steps away from the coast and beaches and typical Basse Normandie cliffs. The shortest trip is to follow Caen’s canal by Herouville to end up in the Côte de Nacre.
Its location allows to go from Honfleur to Cherbourg until Mont Saint-Michel, by going through the landing beaches, Courseulles-sur-Mer andfamous seaside resorts: Cabourg, Deauville, Trouville. Never forgetting the Swiss Normande hills located between Calvados and Orne region.
Caen is only two hours from Paris thanks to the A13 (Normandy highway) or by train from the station “Les Rives de l'Orne”, which makes itan ideal week-end stop with a furnished rental to enjoy a nice peace moment out of the capital. Caen’s conglomeration benefits from the Caen Carpiquet airport but is also linked to the South of England by the ferry Ouistreham – Portsmouth from Britanny-Ferries.
Caen and its region are internationally famous for their local gastronomy.
Must-eat cheese: Camembert, Livarot, Neufchâtel and Pont-L'Évêque; must-eat seafood: oysters and scallops.
The Cider and Calvados apple liquor are both part of the region’s marks. You can taste Normandy’s specialties either at a farm or in typical French restaurant from the city center, the streets of Vaugueux or the marina.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries