Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Biarritz
Each year, Biarritz and the Basque Coast welcome thousands of tourists. This high affluence makes it sometimes difficult to find a free hotel room during high season. Fortunately, there are other accommodation solutions, such as seasonal rentals. Do you have an accommodation in the Biarritz? Increase your income with peace of mind thanks to Luckey Homes Airbnb management.
Biarritz and the Basque Coast are among the most dynamic regions of France in terms of tourist attendance, especially in summer: there were more than 16.4 million overnight stays in the Basque Country in 2016, including 3 million only in August, at the height of the high season.
If the hotel sector benefits greatly from this dynamism, it is not the only one: since recent years, the Basque Coast benefits from the development of seasonal rental platforms like Airbnb or Homeaway to reinforce its dynamism. According to data provided by Airbnb, the number of listings in the region has increased by more than 50% in 2016. There are now more than 6000 listings on the Basque Coast.
The reasons of this success ? A wide choice of properties and furnished apartments in a territory of traditions where the values of hospitality are strong and where tourist activities abound. Biarritz ranks among the 10 most welcoming cities in France, according to a ranking conducted by Airbnb from the ratings left by visitors.
With its beaches and famous surf spots around the world, the city of Biarritz is one of the most prestigious seaside resorts on the Atlantic Coast. The beach of the Côte des Basques, birthplace of surfing in Europe, was voted the most beautiful beach in France by Internet users (TripAdvisor), probably for the magnificent panorama offered to the Spanish coast and the breathtaking sunsets.
First a whaling harbor, then an imperial seaside resort, Biarritz has an important historical heritage. The most visited monument is Le Rocher de la Vierge, one of the emblems of the city. You can also admire the Hôtel du Palais built by Napoleon III.
If you have a car, do not hesitate to explore the nearby cities of Saint-Jean-de-Luz or even San Sebastián on the other side of the Spanish border. Finally, you can climb the top of the Rhune by a small train leaving Ascain and have a breathtaking view of the entire Basque coast.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries