Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Aix-en-Provence
Aix-en-Provence is a dynamic city, full of history and whose annual attendance continues to grow. It can be extremely difficult to find a hotel room in high season.
There are fortunately alternative accommodation solutions thanks to the seasonal rental that Airbnb has made popular. Do you own and want to rent your property? Choose simplicity and profitability with Luckey's management.
The city attracts every year a growing number of tourists from around the world. The tourist attendance has indeed increased by 4.2% in 2016, establishing 1 375 000 overnight stays in the city.
This growth is largely based on the growth of seasonal rental in Aix, to which Airbnb contributes significantly, and the number of listings on all the platforms has increased by more than 80% per year on average over the last 7 years. There are around 4000 listings in the city today.
If Aix-en-Provence is so popular with tourists, it is because the Provencal city is deeply in the history of its region. Founded almost 2000 years ago by a Roman garrison, the city has had various influences over the centuries that have shaped its architecture.
The city is also known as a university town since the beginning of the 15th century, which earned it the nickname "Provençal Florence". Finally, Aix-en-Provence is renowned for its cultural and artistic dynamism, as well as its very high quality of life.
Aix-en-Provence is characterised by an extremely rich cultural, architectural and historical heritage. It is therefore impossible to be bored. If you are in a leisurely mood, take a stroll between the fountains of the Champs-Elysées Aix, the Cours Mirabeau.
If you are looking for entertainment, there are plenty of bars and restaurants on Carders Square.
If you want to discover the cultural wonders of the city, you can for example visit the Cathedral of Saint-Sauveur, a gem of the city. Finally, if you have the opportunity, go for a walk on the Sainte Victoire mountain to admire the magnificent panorama at the top of the dam of Bimont.
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries